lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2008



Hiya! And Happy Christmas! I hope you guys all get what you want for X-mas, I have asked for an Apple MacBook, which has amazing photo editing programs, but as it is tooo expensive, I dont think ma mere et mon pere will get it for me! I have also asked for a lovely camera, but my mum says that I shall stay with my digital Sony one,until I learn more about photography (!)






Right now Im reading New Moon, the second book of Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, Im in page 311 already, it has 574, so I still have a lot to go through, its tres interesant, I love it, I also loved the movie, featuring Robert Pattisson (hottie!) it was great, the book is amazing too, Its sooo cool, I could make 100 posts talking about it, but I would spoil it for you, because maybe youre either reading it , or will read it after seeing my post ;)




Im wrapping up the christmas pressies for my fab family, I have this really cool silver paper, and lots of ribbons of different colours and although I have made my room a mess, the presents look great, I hope everyone likes them! :D



They are operating my yorkshire doog tomorrow :S, hope everything will be ok, Im real scareed.

He is sooo cute and adorableeee, well, wish him luck...
Bye, yours, Eu


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario